酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照

发布时间:2024-12-28 04:16

每天用英语进行日常对话练习 #生活技巧# #学习技巧# #英语口语提升#

相关推荐

酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照

  在学习、工作或生活中,许多人都接触过一些比较经典的句子吧,不同的句子在语言环境中的意义和作用大有不同。你还在找寻优秀经典的句子吗?下面是小编为大家收集的酒店客房英语对话中英文对照,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 1

  -Good morning,sir.I am an attendant.Would you please show me your room card?

  -先生你早。我是服务员,请把房卡给我看一下。

  -All right.Here it is.-好的,给你。

  -Your room number is 624.Let me take you there.-你的房号是624,我来陪你去。

  -Lea me carry your luggage.-我来帮你提行李。

  -Im sorry to trouble you.-麻烦你了。

  -Here we are.This is your room.-我们到了。这就是您的'房间。

  -Let me introduce our hotel briefily to you.-我简单地介绍一下饭店的情况。

  -Thats very nice.-那太好了 。

  -The Barbers,the Shop,Post and Cable Service,Billiards and Table Tennis Room are all on the ground floor.The visitors can do their shopping and have amusements there.The dining-hall is on the seventh floor.Both Chinese and Western food are served.And on every floor there is a dining-room.Service hours are:Breakfast,7.00 to 9.00a.m.;Lunch,12.00 to 2.00p.m.;Supper;6.00 to 8.00p.m.The Bar is on thefirst floor,and the cafe on the second floor.They are open round the clock.The China International Travel Service has an office in the Hotel.

  -饭店的底层设有理发室、卖品部、邮电服务处、弹子房、乒乓室,客人们可以任意选购物品,进行娱乐活动。大餐厅设在八楼,中西餐都有。此外,每一楼层都有自己的餐厅。开饭时间是:早饭七点至九点;午饭十二点至下午两点;晚饭六点至晚八点。酒吧间和咖啡厅分别设在二楼和三楼,昼夜营业。中国国际旅行社在饭店里设有办公室。

  -Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one.-如果你要出租汽车对服务台说一下就成了。

  -May I have breakfast in my room?-我可以在房间里用早餐吗?

  -Of course.We can send three meals to your room if you like.-当然可以。如果你愿意可以三餐都在房间里吃。

  -Its very kind of you.Thanks for your information.-你想得真周到,谢谢你的介绍。

  -This is what I should do.-这是我应该做的。

  -By the way,I have two trunks on the ground floor.Will you please send them up?

  -顺便说一声,我有两只箱子在楼下,请你把它们送来可以吗?

  -Certainly. I have them brought up at once.-当然可以。我马上把它们送上来。

  -All your luggage is here.Seven in all.-你的行李都在这里,共七件。

  -This piece is not mine.-这件不是我的。

  -One piece is missing.-我少了一件行李。

  -Let me check it.-我帮你查一查。

  -Why hast my luggage been sent here yet?-为什么我的行李到现在还没送来?

  -Dont worry.Ill inquire of the China International Travel Service about it?

  -别着急,我向旅行社问一问。

  -Is this piece of luggage yours?-这件行李是你的吗?

  -Yes,this one is just mine.-是的,就是这件。

  -Here is the key to the room.Please leave it at the service desk when you go out.

  -这是房间的钥匙。你出去的时候把它交服务台保管。

  -If you need anything,just ring us up.-你有事找服务员可按电铃。

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 2

  1、Housekeeping .May I come in?

  客房服务员。我能进来吗?

  2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

  这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。

  3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

  浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

  4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

  我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

  5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

  这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。

  6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

  这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。

  7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

  对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?

  8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

  我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。

  9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

  听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?

  10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

  如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

  11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

  恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。

  12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

  请把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。

  13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

  快洗服务我们加收50%费用。

  14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

  我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。

  15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

  我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。

  16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

  托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。

  17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

  我马上给您再拿条毯子来。

  18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

  对不起,为此您需付罚金。

  19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

  我对此十分抱歉。

  20、I do apologize for my mistake.

  我为我的错误而道歉。

  21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

  对不起,给您添麻烦了。

  22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

  我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

  23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

  客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?

  24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

  服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的`行李送上来。

  25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

  客人: 这个枕套这么脏。

  26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

  服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。

  27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

  客人:空调器出了问题。

  GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

  服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。

  28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

  请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。

  29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

  我可以做夜床吗?

  30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

  我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 3

  A:Well, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

  哦,先生,我们的餐厅是要求所有的宾客都穿夹克和打领带的'。

  B:Is that so? I didnt know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?

  是那样吗?我不知道,我可以借用一件夹克和领带吗?

  A:I am sorry; you cant borrow a jacket and a tie.

  抱歉,你不能借夹克和领带。

  B:Then well return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?

  那么我们回饭店后再回来,请你改一下约定时间好吗?

  A:Certainly, what time will you come back?

  可以,你们什么时候回来呢?

  B:At 7, please.

  7点钟。

  A:How many in your party?

  你们宴会有多少人呢?

  B:A party of 13.

  一共13个人。

  A:Alright, we are waiting for you at 7.

  好的,我们就在7点钟恭候你。

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 4

  Hello,Mr.Konnor This is Reception.您好,Konnor先生吗?这里是前台接待处。

  A taxi will be waiting to take you to the airport at 6:00 tomorrow morning.出租车将在明天早上6:00等着接您去机场。

  Great.And how much will it be太好了,大约多少钱?

  To the airport it should be about 60 yuan.去机场大约60元。

  I’d like to check out.我想结账离店。

  Have you settled bill您结账了吗?

  No.I’d like to do that now.还没有,我想现在结账。

  You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.您可以在四楼的财务部结账。

  Okay.I’ve paid my bill.好了,我已经结完帐了。

  Hello.I’ve come to pay my bill.您好,我来结账。

  Okay.Just a moment please.Let me get our copy。好的。请稍等,我拿一下我们的`账单。

  will that be cash or charge请问是付现金还是记账?

  Charge.I’ll put it on my American Express.记账。请计入我的运通卡。

  May I take your order now, sir先生,现在可以帮您点菜了吗?

  Yes, please. I’d like to start with the chicken soup.可以了。我想先来一份鸡汤。

  What would you like for your main course主菜您想点什么?

  Filet mignon, please.菲力牛排。

  How would you like that done您要几分熟?

  Medium rare. 四分熟的。

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 5

  1.Id like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

  2.Whats the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

  3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is15dollars Per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

  4.I think Ill take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

  5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

  6.Well be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

  7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

  8.Id like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning

  of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

  9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

  10.What is the rate,please?请问房费多少?

  11.The current rate is$50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

  12.What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

  13.That sounds not bad at all.Ill take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

  14.By the way,Id like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

  15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

  16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

  17.Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

  18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

  19.After you,please.你先请。

  20.Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

  21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

  22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

  23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

  24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

  25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

  26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you perfer我们有中餐厅和,你愿意去哪个?

  27.Id like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

  28.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。

  29.How much a day do you charge?每天收费多少?

  30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee,but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

  31.Its quite reasonable.收费十分合理。

  32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?您准备住多久?

  33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

  34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

  35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.请填好并预付一百元钱。

  36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。

  37.Have you any vacant(spare)room in the hotel?旅馆里有空余房间吗?

  38.Sorry,we have no vacant(spare)room for you.But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的'房间。

  39.Good afternoon,my room number is 321.Any mail for me?下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

  40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram,also a message was left by a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

  41.Ill mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。

  42.How much do I have to pay for you?我要付多少钱?

  43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail.First 20 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

  44.Yes,we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

  45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

  46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

  47.Ill put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

  48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。

  49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

  50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。

  52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

  53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

  54.Ill take a look at the hotels booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

  55.Im glad that well be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

  56.But Im afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

  57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

  58.Thats no problem at all.没问题。

  59.Is this everything,sir?这是全部东西吗,先生?

  60.Heres the light switch.这是电灯开关。

  61.Heres the closet and theres the bathroom.这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。

  62.Will there be anything else,sir?还有什么事吗,先生?

  63.Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。

  64.Let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李。

  65.Its very kind of you to do so.你这样做使我很感激。

  66.Whats your room number,please?请问您的房间号码?

  67.And by the way,could I have a look at your room card?顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

  68.How do you like this room?您觉得这个房间怎么样?

  69.Its also quite spacious.房间也很宽敞。

  70.Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?

  71.By the way,could you tell me about your hotel service?顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?

  72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?

  73.If you want to take a walk,you can go to the garden.如果您想散步,可以去花园。

  74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.在一楼有个娱乐中心。

  75.You can play billiards,table tennis,bridge,and go bowl-ing.您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

  76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?有听音乐的地方吗?

  77.There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven,Mozart,Liszt,and mode rnmusic,while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。

  78.Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?

  79.From 7∶00 a.m.till 10∶00 p.m.nearly serving all day long.从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 6

  My name is Mike and I m in Room 668.My i have my key, please? 我叫迈克我在668室,能给我我房间的钥匙吗?

  Excuse me,sir,but may i see your Room Identification Slip.please? 对不起,先生,但我可以先确认一下你的房间,好吗?

  Sure.Here it is. 好的,这里

  Thank you,sir.Could you sign here for receipt of your key,please? 谢谢你,先生。为了你的钥匙,你能在这签个名吗?

  Uh-huh. 恩

  Thank you.Your key,sir,and there is some registered mail for you.Could you sign for that,too? 谢谢你,你的`钥匙,先生,这有你一些挂号邮件,请问你也能签名吗?

  Yes,of course. 是的,当然

  Thank you,sir.Have a good night. 谢谢先生,祝你睡个好觉。

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 7

  A: Welcome to the Bates Hotel.

  欢迎光临贝茨宾馆。

  B:Good morning. Are there any vacancies?

  早上好!有空房吗?

  A:Youre in luck. We have a room available.

  你很幸运。我们还有一间空房。

  B:Is the hotel almost booked up?

  宾馆房间几乎都被预订满了吗?

  B:What room is available?

  有怎样的房间?

  A:We have a standard double room, with twin beds.

  我们有一个标准双人间,有两张床。

  B:Is that a non-smoking room?

  是无烟房间吗?

  A:No, its a smoking room. Will that be alright?

  不,是可以抽烟的房间。可以吗?

  B:No, Im afraid I need a non-smoking room.

  不,恐怕我需要一个无烟房间。

  A:I understand. Have a nice day.

  我明白。祝你愉快!

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 8

  A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

  你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务

  B Yes, Id like to book a room.

  我需要预订一间房

  A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

  我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?

  B Im not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

  我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?

  A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

  好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房

  B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?

  谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?

  A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

  好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?

  B Thanks,how much does it cost?

  谢谢,房间费用是多少钱

  A That is 580 RMB

  房费是580元

  B Dont your hotel have discount?

  你们没有折扣吗?

  A Im terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

  非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的.协议客户,并且至少住三天

  B OK,thats alright!

  好,那就算了

  A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

  您什么时候能到达,先生?

  B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

  下午2点45

  A OK.Its a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

  好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!

  B Thank you very much!Byebye!

  谢谢,再见!

  酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 9

  Good afternoon,sir. Take this chair,please.

  先生,下午好,请坐这。

  Good afternoon. I want a haircut and a shave,please.

  下午好,请替我理发,并修面。

  Very well,how would you like your hair cut?

  好的,您想剪什么发式?

  Would you keep the same fashion?

  照这样吗?

  Please have a look,is it all right ?

  请看一下,效果好吗?

  Would you like to have a shampoo?

  您要洗头吗?

  Do you want me to shave off your beard?

  胡须要不要给您刮掉?

  Do you want me to trim your moustache?

  要不要把您的'胡须修剪一下?

  How would you like your hair done,madam?Permanent,cold wave,or washed and dressed?

  夫人,您的头发式想电烫,冷烫,还是洗一洗做?

  Can you show me some patterns of hair styles?

  您能否给我看一些发型的式样?

网址:酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照 https://www.yuejiaxmz.com/news/view/590058

相关内容

酒店英语口语
英语对话排序题技巧
英语职场面试口语对话
英语情景对话(日常口语):一日三餐
酒店客房服务中的语言规范
生活英语情景口语对话:用英语讨论饲养宠物的对话(打印版)
英语基本对话1000句精选,日常必备!
日常职场英语白领对话:面试
快速英语情景对话大全 日常生活对话 20 Cleaning up the Room 打扫房间
客房英语

随便看看